2010 has been full of surprises and things that we never dreamed would have happened. It makes me wonder as we are soon approaching 2011 if it will be a calm year or more of unexpected!
Going into 2011 many people will make resolutions or goals for the year. While there are a couple of things I would like to do in 2011 I don’t know if I would call them a resolution.
- Pay off 1-3 items on our snowball list
- Take a big vacation (Our Ramsey style is all over the place!)
- Do a few simple house updates
- Make a huge splash diving into selling Scentsy (https://hardwickfamily.scentsy.us/Home)
- Take a day out of some weekends to have adventures with hubby. (10)
We will see what happens over this next year. The main thing I want is to follow where God leads our family and grow in a relationship with Him and my husband. And that goal may or may or not have anything to do with my plans written above.
Do you have plans, goals or resolutions for the New Year? What does that look like for you?
No matter what you do have a blessed New Year!