Oh scrumptious cake of cakes! I made you once for Eric’s birthday 2 years ago and now it was time to make you once again. So delicious my mouth waters thinking about you.
Sorry, I got distracted…
- Box of favorite brownie mix
- Half Gallon of favorite complimenting ice cream
- 1 bottle of complimenting ice cream hard shell
Ingredients for Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
- 3 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 5 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make the frosting. (Instructions from Above Link)
- Chill the bowl and whisk attachment of a stand mixer for 20 min. in the refrigerator or 5 min. in the freezer.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl and whisk on medium-high speed until it just starts to thicken.
- Slow the speed down to medium and gradually pour in the sugar. Continue to whisk until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla extract and continue to whisk by hand until the cream is smooth, and stiff peaks form (the cream will stand up straight when the whisk is raised).
Linked to the party by…