Has it really been around three months since I’ve blogged? I many times thought of great posts or that I need to get back to blogging, but my good intentions haven’t gotten me very far.
While I wouldn’t say that I have new years resolutions I would say that I have goals. Here are a few of them for the new year.
1. Play piano more, my skills have been sliding.
2. Train levi to walk on leash. I like my shoulder in the socket.
3. Pay off Satine and have two paid for vehicles. Yes, I name all vehicles.
4. Finish daily Bible reading plan for year. I have yet to finish a yearly plan, would really like to!
5. Clean/pretty up one section of our front yard.
6. Try out at least 4 more of our camping resort locations.
7. Master cinnamon rolls and try making a gourmet cheesecake.
8. Lose one pant size. Lost one last year, lets go for another one this year. You have to have one weight loss goal, it’s like a requirement.
9. Grow current friendships and make some new ones.
10. Fall more in love each day with hot, hunky, cutiepie husband! That won’t be difficult 🙂
No particular order and lots of randomness, but there you have it. While not on the list, blogging more consistently with keeping up on scrapbooking should be!
Try and fill in a few highlights of the last couple of months over the next few weeks.
Stay fabulous in the new year!